Join me and learn the art of creating newborn portraiture. Download and watch anytime you want!
**Introductory price ends on February 28th**
Everything you need to confidently design, set-up, light, pose and photograph newborns in the comfort of your own studio. Includes newborn safety tips, calming/soothing techniques, recommended vendors, and insights from an experienced newborn photographer with 10 years in the field. Note that the course does not cover editing &/or post-production.
Covering 4 unique set-ups:
- Newborn posed in basket on chair
- Newborn wrapped and posed in bed
- Newborn posed curled on their back
- Newborn posed in bed with bum-up
“We’re given the privilege as newborn photographers to meet these brand new souls and create art their family will cherish for generations. I’ve found that the most effective way to grow into the photographer you want to become is to learn from established photographers whose style you admire. This set-by-step, detail-oriented, open book course is designed to show you all the secrets, tips, tricks and methodology behind the final portraits. Come join me! I love photographing newborns more than anything. I hope my enthusiasm and love for the art will inspire you!” –Rivka Singer
70 min runtime
**Terms & Conditions**
- All sales are final. NO REFUNDS &/OR EXCHANGES
- In addition to a high-speed connection, you must have 9GB of free space available on your device, and the ability to watch videos on your device. You understand that it is solely your responsibility to download all the videos within the 14-day window and save to your drives/cloud.
- Content meant solely for the use of the purchaser. Video content may not be shared, copied, resold or posted online.
- The information provided is for general informational purposes only. All information is provided in good faith.
- By completing this purchase, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.